Love these little baked egg boats, such a super simple dish for a lazy breakfast morning. Nutritious, tasty and low in calories and fat.
1 1/2 Wholemeal Sandwich thins (or you could use bread)
knob of butter melted
2 large eggs
small handful of baby spinach
1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven to 180 deg
- Spray a baking tin with a little low fat spray oil
- Brush the thins with the melted butter, both sides & mould into the baking tin, bake in the oven for 5 minutes
- Place the spinach into the boats and whisk the eggs, pour into the boats, sprinkle with chilli and paprika and season.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until set and browned.
- Serve. Yummy!