I love Fast Healthy Food. These days we seem to have less time, so quick healthy dinners are perfect.
Serves 1 – Calories per serving 350, 5.8g fat, 0.7g sat fat, 7g protein
1 x carrot sliced thinly
1/4 cabbage sliced thinly
1/4 courgette sliced thinly
1 red pepper sliced thinly
2 Handfuls of kale
small tin of sweetcorn or small handful of frozen sweetcorn
1/4 lettuce sliced finely
1 Egg (Boiled)
1 Chicken Breast, sliced or cubed
1 tablespoon of chinese five spice
1-2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
1. Boil egg in a pan of hot water for about 7-8 mins until hard boiled.
2. Chop the chicken breast and coat in chinese five spice, then fry in a wok or pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil until browned all over.
3. Add in little at a time, all of the vegetables, stir and cook on high heat for about 5 minutes, splash on the soy sauce and cook for further 1 minute.
4. Remove egg, take off shell and slice.
5. Empty all ingredients onto a plate or bowl and serve…..Yummy healthy meal in under 10 minutes!