Slow Cook Chilli Chicken (serves 2-3)
1 small tin (250g) red kidney beans
1 small tin (250g) of chopped tin tomatoes
1/2 packet of original Taco seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons of chilli powder (more or less can be added to personal taste)
1 chopped red onion
1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
2 x chicken breasts
1. Drain beans
2. Combine beans, onion, tomatoes, chilli powder, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning in a casserole dish and mix
3. Place whole chicken breast on top and cover with lid
4. Set oven to Multilevel and 90 deg C or use Slow Cook Meat in Intelligent settings and cook for approx 6 hours
5. 1/2 before serving take out breast and cut into chunks, return to dish, stir through and continue to cook.
6. You can top with sour cream, cheese, tortillas or have it with rice…..it’s your preference.