If you’ve seen my last post on Baked Doughnuts, then you’ll know that I found my Doughnut tin…lol! I decided to jazz up my breakfast into doughnuts instead of muffins, still super tasty, just a different shape.
6 large eggs
Pepper (any colour) chopped finely
Spring onions or small white or red onion – finely chopped
Cooked ham or any cooked meat of your choice – finely chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
Grated Cheese of your choice (I used cheddar)
- Grease doughnut tin with some spray oil and preheat oven to 150 deg fan.
- Place the pepper, onion and ham evenly into the moulds.
- Whisk up the eggs
- Pour evenly into moulds, don’t over fill. Season.
- Sprinkle with cheese and then sprinkle some paprika on top. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately. Yummy!
- These can also be kept in the fridge for next morning, then just reheat.