Oh yum. You can make these as an appetizer or as part of a main meal. I served these with my homemade Chow Mein , super tasty. They were sweet and sticky just what I wanted.
Makes 5 Skewers
2 Chicken Breasts – cut into chunks
For the Marinade:-
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar – good quality one.
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 tsp onion powder
2 tbsp clear honey
1 tsp rainbow peppercorns
1 clove garlic crushed
1 tsp ginger grated
2 tsp sesame seeds – for garnish
- Mix up the marinade in a small bowl. With the exception of the sesame seeds
- Add in the chicken chunks and make sure they are covered completely with the marinade. Leave to marinade in fridge for about 1-2 hours.
- Heat a little oil into a pan on medium to high heat. Skewer the chicken pieces onto a bamboo skewer. About 4 pieces is about right.
- Place in pan and turn down heat slightly, cook on each side for about 3-5 minutes until its golden brown and the liquid starts to caramelize.
- If you like extra sweetness you can baste a little more honey at this point, then sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve.