This was a little healthy dessert recipe I found on line, although having double portions doesn’t make it healthy…lol! It was so delicious we had to have seconds.!
Makes 4 pots
100g scottish rasperberries
80g dark chocolate
2 egg whites
2 tsp caster sugar
1/2 Cadbury crunchy bar – chopped
- Firstly melt the chocolate either in a bowl over warm water or on level 1 on an induction hob.
- Set aside and allow to cool. (approx 10 mins)
- Whisk egg white until stiff then whisk in the sugar
- Mix quark into the chocolate mixture
- Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mix.
- Add in the chopped honeycomb, leaving a few chunks to decorate after
- Place some rasperberries in the bottom of the dish then spoon some of the mixture evenly into each dish. Top with crunchy bits and rasperberries.