I just love eggs and toast on a Saturday morning but wanted to jazz it up a bit today, so here is my eggs in toast with some spicy avocado bites.
2 Slices of Wholemeal toast (you can of course use white if you prefer)
1/2 avocado – mashed
tsp of chilli flakes
knob of butter
1. Heat butter in a pan
2. Using a cutter take out the centre of the bread slices
3. Place bread slices into the pan and crack the eggs in the centre. Also put the circle bites into the pan.
4. Cook for about 1-2 mins, then flip over and cook for a further 1-2 mins (depending if you want yolk running or not)
5. Meanwhile, mash up the avocado and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
6. Remove the toasts from pan and place on a plate. Take the 2 round pieces and place the cutter you used to cut over then spoon in the avocado mix, remove cutter and place on plate. Sprinkle with rainbow pepper to taste. Yummy!