One of my favourites from my Chicken Cookbook.
4 Chicken Breasts – chopped into 2-3cm cubes
2 garlic cloves – roughly chopped
2.5cm ginger – chopped
400g can tin tomatoes
4 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 onion – finely chopped
2 tbsp veg oil
2 tbsp masala curry paste
salt & pepper to season
1 tbsp plain flour to thicken sauce
coriander chopped to garnish
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until browned, then add in the masala paste and heat through for a minute.
- Add in the chicken and brown, season with salt & pepper
- Add in the garlic, ginger, yoghurt and tomatoes, stir and bring to the boil.
- Mix the flour with a little water and add to the mixture to help thicken sauce.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, uncover and cook for a further 5-10 mins to thicken sauce.
- Sprinkle over coriander leaves and serve immediately. So Yummy!