Serves 2 – Approx 90 calories per serving.
1 red, green, yellow pepper
1 tbsp tomato paste
100ml Vegetable stock
1 tbsp paprika
1. Cut the peppers into quarters lengthways, place in a baking tin and drizzle a little olive oil then sprinkle the paprika over top.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 deg and roast peppers for 30 mins.
3. Meanwhile bring to boil the vegetable stock and add the couscous, reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 mins. Then remove from heat, cover and let sit for 10 mins.
4. Remove peppers from oven and let cool. Once cool chopped up finely.
5. Using a fork break up the couscous and add in the peppers. Add the tomato paste and stir through. Then serve.