Love my bread setting on my oven.
250g Strong White Bread Flour
250g Strong Wholemeal Bread Flour
1 sachet 7g yeast
1tbsp olive oil
200ml like warm water
2 tbsp poppy seeds
1. Seive flours into a bowl, add in yeast to one side and salt to other.
2. Make a well in the middle and add honey, olive oil and small amount of water then mix with hands or wooden spoon.
3. Continue to add water slowly until mixture is firmed up.
4. Set oven to proving setting (if you don’t have this you can prove at room temperature covered or set your oven to conventional and 40 degrees). Place dough inside and prove for approx 2 hrs or doubled in size.
5. Remove and punch down dough, shape into a ball shape and continue to prove for another hour.
6. Light brush with milk on top and sprinkle the poppy seeds on top.
7. Set oven to bread setting and put a tray of ice cubes on level 5 to prevent over crusting.
8. Set aside to cool and serve with butter. Yum!