Well what can I say apart from sweet, luxurious and low calorie count! Yes, you heard right, LOW CALORIE Count, this little pudding is just 233 Kcal. Trust me too, you won’t believe it is a slimming version, the taste is so delicious. Another great little find from PON, I adapted slightly to my own tastes.
75g Self Raising Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp black treacle
3 tbsp light soft brown sugar
50g reduced fat butter
2 large eggs
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180 deg.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl (except the honey & maple Syrup) and whisk them together until combined. Do not over whisk you want to keep as much air in the mixture as possible.
- Evenly distribute the clear honey and maple syrup into ramekins and then top with the cake mixture (about half way, leave room for the cakes to rise)
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Turn out on serving dishes and serve. I served with some low fat custard. Yum!