Decided to have a Brazilian Theme Dinner to help celebrate Rio 2016 Olympics, I was so pleased with my results, really tasty food.
You can get my Empanadas and Soffritto Recipe here:- https://cookingwithluce.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/empanadas-with-soffritto-filling/
I also made some Brazilian cheesy Bread, not only was I excited that there was cheese in this recipe but also the fact it was bread….I love both so much. Here is my recipe:-
Cheesy Bread – Makes 12
1/4 cup Olive oil (or Canola Oil)
2/3 cup Milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups of tapioca flour – (now I didn’t have this, so I used 1/2 cup Cornflour and 1 cup white flour)
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 190 deg.
- In a bowl mix Milk, oil, salt and egg
- Add in the flour and mix until combined – you should get a slightly thick batter
- Add in the cheese and mix through
- Grease a muffin tin and add about 2 tbsp of mixture into each muffin case.
- Bake for about 25 mins until golden brown on top. Remove and allow to cool. I served with some Spicy tomato Salsa.
One thought on “Brazilian Cheesy Bread”
Pingback: Empanadas with Soffritto Filling | COOKING WITH LUCE