Oh so yummy lunch today or as I call it Superfood Sunday! Having some Avocado Ranch dressing https://atomic-temporary-46532287.wpcomstaging.com/2016/05/21/avocado-ranch-dressing/ left from yesterdays lunch and my determination to do well at the Jamie Oliver Food Revolution Omelette challenge http://www.jamiesfoodrevolution.org/news/the-food-revolution-international-omelette-challenge/ the 2 went hand in hand, the dressing added a lovely we extra zing to the omelette.
Small handful of grated cheddar cheese
1 slice of smoked fresh salmon
1/4 Avocado sliced thinly
Salt & pepper
1 tbsp avocado dressing (recipe above on link)
- Whisk eggs and season with salt & pepper
- Heat pan to medium to high heat and lightly spray with low fat oil.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook for about 4-5 mins until cooked underneath but still slightly running on top
- Place smoked salmon and avocado on 1 side, fold over omelette and cook for further couple of mins.
- Serve with ranch dressing. Yummy!