My Bacon and Egg flower pots. – Avg calories per serving 250.
4 Lightly Smoked Turkey Rashers
2 Medium Eggs
Handful of kale
1/4 Avocado sliced
Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 190 deg.
2. Lightly spray a few holes in a muffin tin with spray oil
3. Lightly fry the bacon until slightly browned, approx 4 mins. Place into the muffin tin to make a base.
4. Crack the eggs into the bacon base and sprinkle some cracked black pepper on top to taste.
5. Half the tomatoes and place into one of the muffin spaces to cook.
6. Bake in the oven for approx 15 mins or 10 mins if you like eggs runny.
7. Meanwhile bring large pan of water to boil, add Kale and then simmer for 8 mins, drain.
8. Place Kales on a plate then top with bacon/egg cups, tomatoes and avocado. Yummy!
10 thoughts on “Healthy Bacon and Egg Flower Pots”