I love quiche and with this little magic crisper plate of mine I just had to give it a try. Amazing results in just 16 minutes with a lovely crusty bottom. I also got my creativity on and designed little patterns with the vegetables…….I just love playing around with food…lol!
1 x roll of puff pastry (shop bought)
2 large spoonfuls of ricotta cheese
1 large spoonful of parmesan cheese
1 tsp nutmeg
handful of grated Mozzarella cheese
1 tsp oregano
1 red pepper, green pepper
1 red onion
tsp olive oil
- Roll out pastry and place onto preheated crisper plate. (or tart tin)
- Mix together, eggs, all cheeses, nutmeg, salt, oregano in a bowl
- Slice courgette and carrot lengthways and wide, slice onion finely and peppers into circle shapes.
- Spoon cheese mixture into the pastry tin or plate evenly
- Sprinkle the red onion evenly over, place the pepper circles into mix.
- Roll up your courgettes and carrots and place into the cheese mix to decorate evenly.
- Glaze with olive oil on top of vegetables
- Cook on Dynamic Crisp setting for 16 minutes or in an oven at 190 deg for 45 minutes