So having made my square sausages, which were so tasty, I now wanted to try more than just putting it on a morning roll or using in a breakfast. Having some puff pastry in the fridge, little square sausage puffs it was. Super tasty and proper comfort food.
1 packet of pre rolled puff pastry
3 square sausages, Get my recipe here :- Square Sausage
Tomato Ketchup or Brown Sauce (whichever is your favourite)
1 egg – whisked for wash
- Preheat your oven to 200 deg.
- Roll our pastry and cut into 3 sections
- Egg wash edges of each section of pastry and place 1 tbsp of choosen sauce in centre.
- Place 1 square sausage onto pastry and then fold over and seal edges with a fork.
- Place onto a pre-heated baking tray and brush with the egg wash for a good glaze finish.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes of until golden brown all over.
- Remove and serve. I love baked beans with sausages.