Another quick and easy recipe that always tastes great! I was having a lazy afternoon today as it was wet n cold outside, so this was a fab warm comfort lunch that just satisfied my craving for something warm and comforting. I made some of my homemade salsa which went perfectly with it.
2 medium potatoes – peeled and grated
3 spring onions – chopped finely
2 handfuls of cheddar cheese – grated
small handful of parmesan cheese – grated
1/4 cup of flour
1 tsp chilli flakes
Salt & Pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan
- Peel and grate potatoes. Using some kitchen towel squeeze any excess water from potatoes.
- Put potato, cheeses, onions, chilli, egg, salt & pepper and flour into a large bowl and mix through until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into the pan and flattened with back of spoon to make pancake like shapes.
- Cook for approx 4-5 mins each side.
Serve with some of my lovely salsa. Recipe here:- https://theweecaledoniancook.com/2016/10/15/smokey-tomato-salsa/