1 x Chicken Breast – cut into small chunks
4 rashers of smoked Bacon – chopped
1 leek – sliced
50ml chicken stock
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp coriander
oil for frying
100 g green beans trimmed and chopped
1 onion – chopped finely
75ml creme fraiche
2 Bay leaves
2-3 potatoes – peeled and cubed
1. Lightly brown the chicken in a pan, add in the bacon and brown further, add in the onion and brown, add in the leeks and cook for a further few mins.
2. Add salt, pepper to taste.
3. Pour in chicken stock and 100 ml milk and bring to the boil, add in green beans and drop in Bay leaves, then reduce to simmer for approx 30 mins.
4. Add in coriander and 50 ml creme fraiche and cook through for a further 5 mins. If your sauce needs thickened add a little flour (or cornflour) and mix.
1. Bring to the boil the potatoes until soft. Drain and mash.
2. Add in 2 tbsp butter, 50ml milk and 2 tbsp creme fraiche and mash up well until smooth and creamy.
Serve both on plate….yum!