Oh WOW…..oh WOW…..oh WOW! That’s all I can say about this………super tasty! My boyfriend said to me I could go a snickers bar…..so off I went into my creating area (my kitchen) and looking around my cupboards I had all the ingredients to mimic the flavours, so off I went and made an absolute master piece….so moreish!
100 g Dark Chocolate 70% Cocoa (I used Lindt, which is the best….in my opinion)
1 medium egg
1 medium egg yolk
40g light brown sugar
20g Self Raising Flour
2 tbps Peanut Butter
Cocoa powder for sprinkling
Icing Sugar to decorate
- Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a pan gently and combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg, egg yolk and sugar together until fluffy and combine together.
- Then add in the chocolate mix to the egg mix and combine together
- Fold in the flour to the mix.
- Butter your ramekins all round then sprinkle the cocoa powder all over so it sticks to the inside of the ramekins.
- Pour in half of the cake mixture into each ramekin
- Place 1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter into each ramekin
- Pour the remaining cake mix on top of peanut butter
- Bake for about 11-12 mins in centre of oven.
- Remove from oven and gently remove from ramekin, it should come out easily, Sprinkle some Icing sugar over top and serve with some vanilla ice cream…….oh so Yummy!